Hotel Casa Azul consists of three buildings. The larger building has three hotel rooms and a two bedroom suite. The three hotel rooms are on the main (ground) floor of the larger building. The three rooms consist of two 'ocean view' rooms which face out to the pool and ocean. The third room is the small rear room. All rooms on the first floor have private bathrooms and access to a first floor shared kitchen. The two bedroom suite has exclusive use of the entire second floor, the second floor balconies and the roof deck.
The second and third buildings are the casitas, or small private houses. Both casitas are in a private garden setting. The original casita, Casita Azul has a narrow view to the pool and ocean. The newer casita, Casita Jule sits 15 yards behind original casita, has no water views and is handicap accessible.
Some of the popular services we offer include:
- Private beach front yoga, shade and hammock rancho
- Blu Bar, our beachfront bar restaurant
- Private Beach Access
- Private Bathrooms with Hot Water
- Maid Service 5-6 days per week
- A/C, ceiling fans, and screens on all exterior windows and doors
- Onsite Staff 24 hours
- Private Patios with Ocean Views
- A Real Swimming Pool
- Ample Parking
- Lock Up Boxes
- Great Central Location, easy walk to many restaurants, bars, banks, shopping...